Obtaining Buford accident reports
If you are looking for Buford accident reports, we may be able to help you. Our team of experienced personal injury attorneys and staff at Scholle Law have a long history of representing clients injured in serious accidents. Our primary law office is located in Duluth, GA. We are close to Interstate 85 and we proudly serve all of Gwinnett County, including Buford. Also, we are very familiar with the difficulties of navigating Gwinnett County traffic and the rest of the Peach State. We are here today to express to you know that we are here to help with understanding or locating Buford accident reports.
Suppose you have been in an accident in Buford, Georgia, or elsewhere in Gwinnett County. In that case, you will need an accident report or police report from the responding police officer’s police department. There are several different ways to go about getting your police report and we provide this info below. However, if you would also like to have assistance with your car or truck accident or injury case, we are happy to speak to you. We will help you obtain a free accident report during our free case evaluation.
Locating your accident report after a crash can be difficult. In many cases there may be multiple law enforcement agencies involved in investigating and responding to the crash scene. This is very confusing for accident victims. When you call Scholle Law for a free case evaluation for your car or truck accident, we will gather the necessary info not only to help you understand your options for your case, but also to help you locate your police report. We are happy to do so as a courtesy. Just so you know, there is never any pressure or obligation from our team regarding hiring us!
Finding Buford Accident Reports Fast
Getting a crash, accident or police report fast is going to be important for you and your case. Understandably, the various things you may need to do after a car accident are not always clear. Additionally, taking care of yourself, or having a loved one cared for is naturally your first concern and focus. However, there comes a time where some things must be addressed in order to protect your own interests or the interests of a loved one.
In most personal injury claims, legal representation can be very helpful. When you call our office, we will get you your car accident report for free and speak to your injury and insurance claim concerns quickly. Again, the accident report is vital to your case and the sooner you get it, the better. Here are some additional things to know about why an accident report is important:
- You need the report to find out what Georgia police agency responded to your car accident. If you do not know the law enforcement agency that responded to your accident, this could complicate things. Suppose you are unsure of the law enforcement agency that responded to your car accident. Without the name of the police office, you may be unable to get your accident report. Without the accident or police report, you likely also have no immediate access as to the name of the insurance company that is responsible for your injuries and property damage.
- You need the police report to find out the name of the insurance company that will be paying for things like your medical bills, pain and suffering, rental car and vehicle replacement. You should know that accident reports include the at-fault driver’s insurance company information. Without this information, you will not be able to begin an insurance injury claim against the driver responsible for hitting you. Even if you have this info DO NOT contact the at-fault driver’s insurance company on your own, without first speaking to an attorney. All it takes is one wrong word to hurt your case.
- The accident report can help you find out who is paying for your rental and fixing your car. Having the police report in hand is directly related to obtaining a replacement vehicle after an auto accident. Once you have the at-fault driver’s insurance information the process of obtaining a rental car and getting your car fixed or replaced can begin. But, you must have the insurance information from the accident report to start this process.
- In some instances, the victim of an auto accident may have rental coverage on their own vehicle. In cases where an at-fault carrier’s information is unknown, you may have no choice but to use your own insurance coverage to quickly get back on the road with a rental. Most people do not like using their own insurance for a claim, however if you have this coverage this is what it is for.
- You need to get eyes on the accident report to find out what if any corrections need to be made. Accident reports that are incomplete or have errors can cause delays. The adjuster for the other insurance company has no choice but to go with what they see in the report. If you know the report is wrong, this needs to be pointed out to the adjuster immediately and you may need to contact the reporting officer in order to request that the report be amended.
- You need to use the accident report to find your starting point for moving forward after your accident and injury case. There is no way around it, everyone has to start with what the accident report says. Even the most experienced personal injury attorney needs to know what the sworn police officer recorded in their official report before giving you sound legal advice. For this reason, the Scholle Law Firm wants to help you get your car accident report as quickly as possible. Once obtained, we fully assess the prospects of obtaining compensation for you in your injury case.
Buy Buford Accident Reports Online
The North Precinct of the Gwinnett County Police Department provides police services to the cities of Buford, Sugar Hill, and Rest Haven, as well as unincorporated Suwanee, Braselton, and Lawrenceville areas. So, if you were in an accident in Buford, chances are that the Gwinnett County Police Department handled your accident. The Gwinnett County Police Department provides access to Buford accident reports and police reports via a company previously known as BuyCrash.com but is now known as LexisNexis BuyCrash. If someone wants to purchase their Gwinnett County Police Report they can search for it online at https://buycrash.lexisnexisrisk.com/search
To find your report you will need to enter the state (Georgia) and jurisdiction (Gwinnett County Police Department) into the corresponding fields. Before allowing access to Gwinnett County Police Department accident reports the site may also require you to enter in your report number, VIN or Driver’s License Number. The cost of purchasing an accident report from this service is $11.00 at the time of this posting. Here is a screen grab of what their site looks like:
Contacting the Gwinnett County Police Department to Get Accident Reports For a Buford Accident
If you have questions about an accident report that was investigated and reported by the Gwinnett County Police Department, here is their contact information for their Headquarters and North Precinct:
Gwinnett County Police Department North Precinct
Physical Address: 2735 Mall of Georgia Boulevard, Buford, GA 30518
The Gwinnett County Police Department website advises that accident reports are usually available four business days after the report was taken. You can call them to ask for the status of your police report. The Gwinnett County Police Department has multiple precincts and offices where Gwinnett County Police reports can be picked up. That information is available at this link. The website also indicates that there is a $5.00 charge for getting a police report directly through their office.
Accidents Near Buford, Georgia
What if your accident was near Buford, Georgia but the Gwinnett County Police Department has no report to provide you with? That could mean that the State Patrol or other local police agency responded to your accident instead of the Gwinnett County Police Department. If the accident happened in an unfamiliar place, another police department of a nearby city probably responded.
If you are having trouble locating the correct agency that responded to your accident, look through all of your accident-related paperwork. You may have an officer’s business card or other documents provided by the responding law enforcement agency or police department. If you have any of that type of information you should be able to locate the applicable reporting agency. Most other police reports are accessible by using the same link as above: https://buycrash.lexisnexisrisk.com/search
Free Buford Accident Reports & Evaluations
If you, or a loved one was injured because of another driver’s poor decisions on the road, we are here to help you. When you call our office one of our staff members will answer your call and place you in contact with one of our experienced injury lawyers. The lawyer will speak to you about your case for free. The lawyer will try to answer your questions and talk to you about your concerns. This includes going over your police report with you. If you do not have a copy of the accident report, we can help you get a copy.
We Want to Help Accident and Injury Victims
We know what injury clients need. Using our two plus decades of experience as Georgia injury lawyers, our goal is to provide outstanding representation and advocacy to you everyone that needs our help. This means providing outstanding client service from the first moment someone contacts Scholle Law. We take a lot of pride in our work and we will work hard to help you resolve your injury claim.
If you are hurt and looking for help for a car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle or pedestrian accident that was not your fault, please contact us so that we can talk to you about your options for moving forward with your injury case. Finding and understanding your police report for your Buford accident is just one of the first issues you may encounter. We understand that and we are here for you if you ever need it.
Contact us today to request a free case evaluation. If you would prefer to speak right now, call us at (770) 717-5100 and we can start working to help you right away. We answer our phones every day during normal business hours and as well as during nights, weekend and holidays. We look forward to talking to you.