We Can Help You Get Your Lavonia Accident Report For Free!
Our Georgia personal injury and motor vehicle accident law firm represents clients injured in serious car, truck and big truck wrecks occurring in North Georgia. If you are looking for a Lavonia car accident report, then you may have been involved in an accident in Lavonia or on Interstate 85 near Lavonia or one of the other cities along the I-85 corridor between Gwinnett County and South Carolina. That stretch of highway is notoriously dangerous and unfortunately many serious and fatal accidents occur there every year.
Our firm has been around for 2+ decades and we have assisted a lot of clients with very serious and fatal accidents. Our primary office is located north of Atlanta in Duluth, Georgia and we are familiar with the state roads and highways across Georgia, especially the areas of I-85 between Gwinnett County and the South Carolina border. If you or a loved one has been involved in a motor vehicle accident in Lavonia or elsewhere on Interstate 85, please call us for a free accident report & evaluation.
Depending on where the accident happened, there could be different law enforcement agencies involved in the reporting of the accident. This can be confusing to someone looking for their accident report. When someone calls our office for a free case evaluation we will review their accident report with them as a part of our initial consultation. If they do not have their accident report we will help them locate and we will do this for free as a courtesy. Additional, there is no obligation or pressure when speaking to our attorneys about potential representation. We do not operate that way.
Call Our Car Accident Lawyers For Your Police Report
The Scholle Law Firm team works hard to help potential clients every day. This includes answering their questions and addressing their concerns. We will take the time to speak to you about your accident and we will help you find and obtain your report for free. Please call (770) 717-5100 or contact us online for help with your car accident case.
5 Reasons To Get Your Accident Report Quickly
Many people do not have a reason to know why it is important to get your accident report quickly after a crash. This comes as a part of the confusing aftermath of being involved and injured in a car wreck. Many people we speak to are lost after an accident and they are looking for guidance. This brief info about car accident reports is some of the same information and guidance that you would get when you contact us for a free case evaluation.
- You need to know how the accident was reported. If you do not have any insight into how your car or truck accident was reported regarding what law enforcement thinks happened or who is responsible, then you will have no insight into even guessing what a liability insurance carrier is going to do with you injury claim.
- You need to know the other driver’s insurance information. Knowing the other driver’s insurance information establishes the ability to file an car accident injury insurance claim against the other driver(s) involved in the car accident. If you do not have this information how do you know who your claim is against? Please note that we are NOT advising you to contact the insurance company on your own!
- You need to have an accident report in order to get the other driver’s insurance company to get you a rental car or fix your car. This issue is important to a lot of people. If you do not have rental coverage or collision coverage on your own auto policy then you will have no choice but to file the claim with the other party’s insurance company. You will need a report to know which company that is and that company is going to want to thoroughly review the report before they make a liability determination.
- If the report is wrong it needs to be amended. Police reports with incorrect or missing information can stifle an injury claim. An example is a police report with missing passenger information. If your children or other loved ones were in the accident but are not on the report, they cannot make a valid claim without being listed on the report. The insurance company will generally require them to be added before they will accept them as claimants. Lastly, this needs to be done quickly after the report comes out. It is more difficult to get a report amended after it has been out a while.
- You cannot have info on the strength of your case without the report. Even an experienced car accident lawyer cannot give you sound advice about your accident without knowing what the report says. That is why we always want to help someone get a copy of their car accident report if they do not have one already. We cannot fully evaluate a car accident injury case without the accident report.
All Accidents and Injuries Are Different
The facts and consequences of every motor vehicle accident are different. Some cases may involve clear cut liability and may just be about the car repairs from a minor fender bender during stop and go interstate traffic. That happens every day in Georgia. At the other end of the spectrum are the very bad accidents that are life changing. Those cases may involve liability issues, insurance coverage matters and very bad long term damages.
The process of dealing with an insurance company can be very difficult depending on the individual case. An experienced Georgia injury lawyer can help detect potential issues with a case after reviewing the police reports and speaking to the applicable insurance companies. Most laypeople do not have the experience or skillset to issue spot potential complications with a serious injury case. That is why you should never speak to the insurance company without first speaking to a lawyer about your accident report and the facts of your case.
Let an experienced Georgia car accident lawyer or truck accident lawyer review speak to you about your accident and injury case. The other driver’s big insurance company is not a resource for transparency in the injury claims process. They do not work for you and they are not there for your best interests. Please contact our office for help with questions related to your accident report.
Buy a Lavonia Police Department Report Online
The Lavonia Police Department provides access to accident and police reports through a company previously known as BuyCrash.com but is now known as LexisNexis BuyCrash. If someone wants to purchase their Lavonia Police Report they can search for it online at https://buycrash.lexisnexisrisk.com/search
To find your report you will need to enter the state (Georgia) and jurisdiction (Lavonia) into the corresponding fields. The site may also require you to enter in your report number, VIN or Driver’s License Number. The cost of purchasing an accident report from this service is $11.00 at the time of this posting. Here is a screen grab of what their site looks like:
Contacting Lavonia Georgia Police Department
If you have questions about an accident report that was created by the Lavonia Police Department, here is their contact information:
Lavonia Police Department – 851 Grogan St, Lavonia, GA 30553
Phone: (706) 356-4848
Interstate 85 Accidents Near Lavonia, Georgia
As stated above, sometimes it can be difficult to ascertain the reporting law enforcement agency in an interstate injury crash. A lot of people get involved in accidents in Georgia while they are traveling through the state. Many of those people are unfamiliar with the geography and would have no reason to know much about the many different cities and towns that run along the I-85 corridor.
If that is the case your report may not have been reported by the Lavonia Police Department. Post 52 of Georgia State Patrol responds to accidents in Lavonia, but that is not an option on the LexisNexis BuyCrash site. If you were in an accident in Lavonia, you’ll need to go to https://eports.gamccd.net/orportal in order to request a copy online.
Free Accident Report & Case Evaluation
The Scholle Law Firm Car and Truck Accident Attorneys have been helping car accident victims for a long time. This includes victims of big truck and 18 wheeler accidents on Interstates 75 and 85, among others. We proudly serve all of the communities across the state of Georgia and we also help people that are injured in Georgia while they are traveling through or visiting. We have significant experience handling injuries involving cars, trucks, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, bicycles and pedestrian accidents.
If a person was injured because another party caused their injuries or was negligent, we are here to help. First, we will take your call or schedule you for a consultation with one of our experienced accident lawyers. We will address your questions and talk to you about your concerns. We will go over your accident report with you. If you don’t have it, we will help you get a copy. After we speak, we may be able to accept you as a client, but there is never any obligation or pressure to hire us just because we spoke.
Experienced Georgia Injury & Accident Lawyers
From our twenty plus years of experience as Georgia injury lawyers, we know what our clients are concerned about. Our goal is to provide outstanding and caring client representation. We hope to show that level of compassion and professionalism from the very first time you reach out to us. If you are injured and looking for help for an accident that was not your help, please give a call so that we can speak to you about all of your options.
Contact us online to request a free case evaluation. If you would prefer to speak right now, call us at (770) 717-5100 and we start working to help you. We answer our phones every day during normal business hours and as well as during nights, weekend and holidays. We look forward to talking to you.
To set up a call, you can reach us at 770-717-5100 or contact us online.