Obtaining Lawrenceville accident reports online or with help from us.
Our team of experienced personal injury attorneys and staff at Scholle Law have a long history of representing clients injured in serious accidents. Our primary law office is located in Duluth, GA. We are close to the Interstate 85 corridor and we proudly serve all of Gwinnett County and Lawrenceville. Additionally, we are very familiar with the difficulties of safely navigating I-85 between Gwinnett County and the South Carolina. We are here today to let you know that we are here to help anyone that needs assistance with understanding or locating their Lawrenceville accident reports.
Suppose you have been in an accident in Lawrenceville, Georgia, or on Interstate 85 close to Lawrenceville. In that case, you will find yourself needing an accident report or police report from the responding police officer’s police department. There are several different ways to go about getting your police report and we provide this info below. However, if you would prefer to have assistance with your accident and injury case, we are happy to speak to you and we will help you obtain a free accident report during our free case evaluation.
Locating your accident report after a crash can be difficult. In some cases there may be several different law enforcement agencies involved in responding to the crash scene. This can be confusing. When you call Scholle Law for a free case evaluation, we will gather the necessary information not only for helping you understand your options for your case, but also for the purpose of helping you find your accident report. We are happy to do this as a courtesy and there is no pressure or obligation to hire us. That is not how we operate.
Finding Lawrenceville Accident Reports Fast
Getting your accident report fast is essential to your case. Understandably, moving forward with an investigative process is possibly the last thing on an injured victim’s mind. Caring for yourself, or having a loved one care for, is naturally your first concern. However, there comes a time where some things must be addressed in order to protect your own interests or the interests of a loved one.
In most injury claims, professional guidance is needed. When you call our office, we will get you your accident report for free and address your injury claim concerns quickly. Again, the accident report is vital to your case. Time is of the essence. Here are some additional things to know about why an accident report is important:
- You need the report to find out what law enforcement agency responded to your accident. If you do not know the law enforcement agency that responded to your accident, this could complicate things. Suppose you are unsure of the law enforcement agency that responded to your auto-accident. Without the name of the agency, you may be unable to order your accident report. Without the accident report, you likely also have no immediate access as to the name of the insurance company that is going to pay for your damages.
- You need the accident report to find out the name of the insurance company that will be paying for your damages. You should know that accident reports document the at-fault insurance carrier’s insurance information. Without this information, you will unfortunately not be able to start your claim against the at-fault driver. Even if you have this info DO NOT contact the at-fault driver’s insurance company on your own, without first speaking to an attorney. All it takes is one wrong word to hurt your case.
- The accident report can help you find out who is paying for your rental and fixing your car. Having the police report in hand is directly related to obtaining a replacement vehicle after an auto accident. Once you have the at-fault driver’s insurance information the process of obtaining a rental and getting your car fixed or replaced can begin. But, you must have the insurance information from the accident report to start this process.
- In some instances, the victim of an auto accident may have rental coverage on their own vehicle. In cases where an at-fault carrier’s information is unknown yet, you may have no choice but to utilize your own insurance coverage to quickly get into a rental. Most people do not like using their own insurance for a claim, however if you have this coverage this is what it is there for.
- You need to get eyes on the accident report to find out what if any corrections need to be made. Accident reports that are incomplete or have errors can cause problems and delays. The adjuster for the other insurance company has no choice but to go with what they see in the report. If you know the report is wrong, this needs to be pointed out to the adjuster immediately and you may need to contact the reporting officer in order to request that the report be amended.
- You need to use the accident report to find your starting point for moving forward after your accident and injury case. There is no way around it, everyone has to start with what the accident report says. Even the most experienced injury attorney needs to know what the sworn police officer memorialized in their official document before giving sound legal advice. For this reason, we at Scholle Law want to help you get your accident report as quickly as possible. Once obtained, we can more fully assess the prospects of compensation in your injury case.
Buy Lawrenceville Accident Reports Online
The Lawrenceville Police Department provides access to Lawrenceville accident reports and police reports via a company previously known as BuyCrash.com but is now known as LexisNexis BuyCrash. If someone wants to purchase their Lawrenceville Police Report they can search for it online at https://buycrash.lexisnexisrisk.com/search
To find your report you will need to enter the state (Georgia) and jurisdiction (Lawrenceville) into the corresponding fields. Before allowing access to Lawrenceville accident reports the site may also require you to enter in your report number, VIN or Driver’s License Number. The cost of purchasing an accident report from this service is $11.00 at the time of this posting. Here is a screen grab of what their site looks like:
Contacting the Lawrenceville Georgia Police Department to Get Lawrenceville Accident Reports
If you have questions about an accident report that was investigated and reported by the Lawrenceville Police Department, here is their contact information:
Lawrenceville Police Department
Physical Address: 300 Jackson Street, Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 2200, Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Interstate 85 Accidents Near Lawrenceville, Georgia
What if your accident was on Interstate 85 near Lawrenceville, but the Lawrenceville Police Department has no report to provide? This could mean that the State Patrol or other agency responded to your accident instead of the Lawrenceville Police Department. If the accident happened in unfamiliar territory, another police department of a nearby city probably responded.
If you are experiencing difficulties locating the correct agency that responded to your accident, revisit all the information you may have. You may have an officer’s business card or other documents provided by the responding agency. If you have any of that info you should be able to find your reporting agency. Any other department should be accessible by using the same basic search methods and prompts discussed previously.
Free Lawrenceville Accident Reports & Evaluations
If you, or a loved one were injured because of another driver’s negligence, we are here to help. When you call our office one of our trained specialists will take your call and put you on with one of our experienced injury lawyers. They will speak to you about your case for free. The attorney will address your questions and talk to you about your concerns. This includes going over your accident report with you. If you do not have a copy of the accident report, we will help you get a copy.
We Want to Help Accident and Injury Victims
We know what our clients need. Using our twenty-plus years of experience as Georgia injury lawyers, our goal is to provide superior care and support to you. This means providing you with outstanding client service and advocacy as we work hard to resolve your injury claim. If you are injured and looking for help for an accident that was not your fault, please contact us so that we can speak to you about all of your options. Finding and understanding Lawrenceville accident reports can be confusing and we are here to help.
Contact us today to request a free case evaluation. If you would prefer to speak right now, call us at (770) 717-5100 and we can start working to help you right away. We answer our phones every day during normal business hours and as well as during nights, weekend and holidays. We look forward to talking to you.