Common Types Of Car Accidents In Gwinnett County
No two car accidents are the same. Every car crash case varies in type and cause. While car accident injuries may be similar, they often impact individuals and families differently.
Our Duluth car accident lawyers have seen all types of car accidents and we have represented victims from vehicle rollovers to chain-reaction accidents on highways. Let us help.
Some of the most common types and causes of car wrecks in the Duluth area include:
- Distracted driving: Distracted driving, whether it is from texting, checking email, or simple inattention to the surroundings is one of the most common causes of accidents on Georgia’s roadways, causing countless wrecks each year.
- DUI and drug-related crashes: DUI and drug-related crashes are often some of the worse sorts, causing devastating damage and often fatal injuries.
- Head-on collisions: Head-on collisions are often the result of inattention or impaired driving. They frequently result in catastrophic injuries, if not death.
- Highway auto accidents: Our roadways are extremely congested, especially in the greater metropolitan Atlanta area. With all of these motorists on the road, your odds of being involved in a car crash increase significantly.
- Hit and run crashes: If you are in a hit and run crash, you should immediately call the police to report the accident. It is important to identify witnesses and obtain their statements in the event the hit and run driver is never found.
- Multi-vehicle (pile-up) collisions: Multi-vehicle (pile-up) collisions are frequently the result of driver inattention, following too closely, and driving at unsafe speeds. These sorts of wrecks significantly disrupt the roadways, causing even more accidents.
- Taxicab and rideshare accidents: Taxicab and rideshare accidents can raise complicated issues pertaining to auto insurance and liability. Taxicab companies will often attempt to absolve themselves of any fault, pointing the finger at the driver, and denying any responsibility. Uber and Lyft classify their drivers as independent contractors, which makes seeking compensation more difficult.
Our Duluth car accident lawyers represent clients in ALL types of auto accidents, regardless of cause. Whether your injuries are due to the negligence of another driver who failed to yield the right of way in an intersection or who side-swiped your vehicle on a highway, we can prove that your injuries are the fault of the other driver.
Speak To A Duluth Car Accident Attorney Today
Whether you were injured by a driver who was texting behind the wheel, or you lost a loved one in a fatal car crash, our car accident attorneys are here to help you through the process of recovery and to get the compensation you deserve.
We are available 24/7 to take your call, and your first consultation is free with no obligation to hire us afterward.
Call or contact us online to get in touch with an experienced Duluth car accident lawyer today.
Get a free case evaluation of your accident or injury so that we can explore your legal options.