Obtaining Peachtree Corners accident reports online or with help from us.
If you are looking for Peachtree Corners accident reports, we may be able to assist you. Our team of experienced personal injury attorneys and staff at Scholle Law have a long history of representing clients injured in serious accidents. Our primary law office is located in Duluth, GA. We are close to Interstate 85 and we proudly serve all of Gwinnett County, including Peachtree Corners. Additionally, we are very familiar with the difficulties of safely navigating around Gwinnett County and the rest of the Peach State. We are here today to let you know that we are here to help anyone that needs assistance with understanding or locating Peachtree Corners accident reports.
Suppose you have been in an accident in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, or elsewhere in Gwinnett County. In that case, you will find yourself needing an accident report or police report from the responding police officer’s police department. There are several different ways to go about getting your police report and we provide this info below. However, if you would prefer to have assistance with your accident and injury case, we are happy to speak to you and we will help you obtain a free accident report during our free case evaluation.
Locating your accident report after a crash can be tricky. In some cases there may be multiple law enforcement agencies involved in investigating the crash scene. This is confusing. When you call the Scholle Law Firm for a free consultation for your car accident, we will gather the necessary information not only for helping you understand your options for your case, but also for the purpose of helping you locate your accident report. We are happy to do so as a courtesy. As always, there is no pressure or obligation to hire us for your car or truck accident case.
Finding Peachtree Corners Accident Reports Fast
Getting your crash or police report fast is important to your case. Understandably, moving forward with a crash investigation or other law enforcement process is possibly the last thing on a car accident victim’s mind. Taking care of yourself, or having a loved one cared for, is naturally your first concern. However, there comes a time where some things must be addressed in order to protect your own interests or the interests of a loved one.
In most personal injury claims, professional guidance can be very helpful. When you call our office, we will get you your accident report for free and address your injury claim concerns quickly. Again, the accident report is vital to your case. Time is of the essence. Here are some additional things to know about why an accident report is important:
- You need the report to find out what Georgia police agency responded to your car accident. If you do not know the law enforcement agency that responded to your accident, this could complicate things. Suppose you are unsure of the law enforcement agency that responded to your car accident. Without the name of the police office, you may be unable to get your accident report. Without the accident or police report, you likely also have no immediate access as to the name of the insurance company that is responsible for your injuries and property damage.
- You need the police report to find out the name of the insurance company that will be paying for things like your medical bills, pain and suffering, rental car and vehicle replacement. You should know that accident reports include the at-fault driver’s insurance company information. Without this information, you will not be able to begin an insurance injury claim against the driver responsible for hitting you. Even if you have this info DO NOT contact the at-fault driver’s insurance company on your own, without first speaking to an attorney. All it takes is one wrong word to hurt your case.
- The accident report can help you find out who is paying for your rental and fixing your car. Having the police report in hand is directly related to obtaining a replacement vehicle after an auto accident. Once you have the at-fault driver’s insurance information the process of obtaining a rental car and getting your car fixed or replaced can begin. But, you must have the insurance information from the accident report to start this process.
- In some instances, the victim of an auto accident may have rental coverage on their own vehicle. In cases where an at-fault carrier’s information is unknown, you may have no choice but to use your own insurance coverage to quickly get back on the road with a rental. Most people do not like using their own insurance for a claim, however if you have this coverage this is what it is for.
- You need to get eyes on the accident report to find out what if any corrections need to be made. Accident reports that are incomplete or have errors can cause delays. The adjuster for the other insurance company has no choice but to go with what they see in the report. If you know the report is wrong, this needs to be pointed out to the adjuster immediately and you may need to contact the reporting officer in order to request that the report be amended.
- You need to use the accident report to find your starting point for moving forward after your accident and injury case. There is no way around it, everyone has to start with what the accident report says. Even the most experienced personal injury attorney needs to know what the sworn police officer recorded in their official report before giving you sound legal advice. For this reason, the Scholle Law Firm wants to help you get your car accident report as quickly as possible. Once obtained, we fully assess the prospects of obtaining compensation for you in your injury case.
Buy Peachtree Corner Accident Reports Online
Police and fire protection are provided to Peachtree Corners residents and businesses by Gwinnett County through intergovernmental agreements with the police and fire departments. So, if you were in an accident in Peachtree Corners, chances are that the Gwinnett County Police Department handled your accident. The Gwinnett County Police Department provides access to Lawrenceville accident reports and police reports via a company previously known as BuyCrash.com but is now known as LexisNexis BuyCrash. If someone wants to purchase their Gwinnett County Police Report they can search for it online at https://buycrash.lexisnexisrisk.com/search
To find your report you will need to enter the state (Georgia) and jurisdiction (Gwinnett County Police Department) into the corresponding fields. Before allowing access to Gwinnett County Police Department accident reports the site may also require you to enter in your report number, VIN or Driver’s License Number. The cost of purchasing an accident report from this service is $11.00 at the time of this posting. Here is a screen grab of what their site looks like:
Contacting the Gwinnett County Police Department to Get Accident Reports For a Peachtree Corners Accident
If you have questions about an accident report that was investigated and reported by the Gwinnett County Police Department, here is their contact information:
Their website advises that reports are usually available four business days after the report was taken. You can call them to ask for the status of your police report. The Gwinnett County Police Department has multiple precincts and offices where Gwinnett County Police reports can be picked up. That information is available at this link. The website also indicates that there is a $5.00 charge for getting a police report directly through their office.
Accidents Near Peachtree Corners, Georgia
What if your accident was near Peachtree Corners, but the Gwinnett County Police Department has no report to provide? This could mean that the State Patrol or other local police agency responded to your accident instead of the Gwinnett County Police Department. If the accident happened in unfamiliar territory, another police department of a nearby city probably responded.
If you are experiencing difficulties locating the correct agency that responded to your accident, look at all of the information you have. You may have an officer’s business card or other documents provided by the responding agency. If you have any of that info you should be able to find your reporting agency. Most other police departments should be accessible by using the same link as above: https://buycrash.lexisnexisrisk.com/search
Free Peachtree Corners Accident Reports & Evaluations
If you, or a loved one were injured because of another driver’s mistake, we are here to assist. When you call our office one of our professional staff members will take your call and place you in contact with one of our experienced injury attorneys. They will speak to you about your case for free. The lawyer will address your questions and talk to you about your concerns. This includes going over your accident report with you. If you do not have a copy of the accident report, we will help you get a copy.
We Want to Help Accident and Injury Victims
We know what injury clients need. Using our two plus decades of experience as Georgia injury lawyers, our goal is to provide outstanding representation and support to you and all of our clients. This means providing you with outstanding client service from the first moment you are in contact with us. We take a lot of pride in our advocacy and we will work hard to help you resolve your injury claim.
If you are injured and looking for help for an accident that was not your fault, please contact us so that we can speak to you about all of your options for moving forward after your car accident. Finding and understanding your Gwinnett County accident report is just one of the first confusing things you may encounter. We understand that and we are here for you.
Contact us today to request a free case evaluation. If you would prefer to speak right now, call us at (770) 717-5100 and we can start working to help you right away. We answer our phones every day during normal business hours and as well as during nights, weekend and holidays. We look forward to talking to you.